P.D.C.C. (Cardio- thoracic and Neuro-Anaesthesia)
IDCCM (Critical care medicine)
Dr. Reddy worked as a lecturer for 2 years at the Department of Anaesthesiology and Critical Care in SVIMS, Andhra Pradesh. During his tenure he imparted his deep insights of neuroscience and anaesthesiology to post graduate students and PDCCs. Following his stint at a lecturer, he had gone on to work as a Consultant Intensivist at Yashoda Hospital in an Acute Medical Care Unit.
Dr Subba Reddy is associated with Apollo Health City, Hyderabad in the capacity of Sr. Consultant Intensivist and Critical Care Co-ordinator, lending his expertise in the field of neurology. He’s also the Medical Director of ApoKOS Rehabilitation Hospital, Hyderabad.
• Intensive care neuro-anaesthesia and cardiac anaesthesia
• Spinal and epidural anaesthesia and analgesia
• Anaesthesia for spine surgeries and joint replacements
• Management of acid base and electrolyte imbalance
• Percutaneous Tracheostomies